- Make sure ingredients are all at room temperature for best results
- Measurements are important so take your time and measure your ingredients
- Scrape your bowl every once in a while to make sure everything is incorporated
- Preheat your oven
- Try to avoid opening the oven door while baking
- Allow anything you bake enough time to cool, resist the urge to eat it!
- One way to test if your cake is cooked is by sticking a toothpick in it, if it comes out clean then your cake is finished.
- Some conversions that might come in handy
Hope these tips and tricks helped you in some way! Happy Baking 🙂